Current employee of Nintendo Company Limited, having worked mainly in the development department during her time with the company.
Aratani is a native resident of Japan. After graduating from Musashino Art University, she worked for Kyoto Animation before officially joining Nintendo in 2010, initially working as a Cinematic Artist for the Software Planning & Development Division.
Nintendo Co., Ltd.
January 2010 - Present
Kyoto Animation Inc.
April 1999 - January 2010
- The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (2017) - Cinema Scene Planner
- Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze (2014) - Cinema Supervisor
- The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds (2013) - Cinema Scene Director
- Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon (2013) - Cinema Supervisor
- New Super Mario Bros. U (2012) - Cinema Scene Director
- New Super Mario Bros 2 (2012) - Cinema Scene Director
- Kiki Trick (2012) - Cinema Scene Planner
- The Legend of Zelda Skyward Sword (2011) - Cinema Scene Planner
- Donkey Kong Country Returns (2010) - Storyboard Artist
- Clannad (2008) -Storyboard, Episode Director, Key Animator
- Lucky Star (2007) - Script, Storyboard, Episode Director
- The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya (2006) - Storyboard, Episode Director
- Air (2005) - Character Designer, Chief Animation Director, Key Animator
- Munto 2: Beyond the Walls of Time (2004) - Chief Animator, Character Designer
- Munto (2003) - Chief Animator, Character Designer
- Tokyo Underground (2002) - Storyboard, Episode Director, Animation Director
- Crayon Shin-Chan (2002) - Key Animator
- Pokemon The Movie 3 (2000) - Key Animator
- Inuyasha (2000) - Episode Director, Key Animator, Storyboard
Profile: Tomoe Aratani / 荒谷 朋恵
Author: Kyoto Ninja
Source: Game Credits. Facebook Japan. Nintendo Japan Homepage. Kyoto Report Investigative Methods.
← Back to Archives
← Back to Personnel
← Back to List of Nintendo EPD Production Staff
← Back to List of Nintendo EPD Production Groups
← Back to List of Nintendo EPD Works
page revision: 12, last edited: 02 Mar 2017 19:40