Current employee of Nintendo Company Limited, having worked mainly in the development department during his time with the company.
Kitamura is a native resident of Japan. After graduating from his university program, he worked for Sonic Team and SEGA before joining Nintendo, initially working as a Graphic Artist for the Software Planning & Development Division.
Nintendo Co., Ltd.
January 2010 - Present
Sonic Team Ltd.
1997 - 2010
BA, Faculty of Visual Design
Osaka University of Arts
Fall 1993 - Spring 1997
- Miitopia (2016) - CG Designer
- Tomodachi Collection 2 (2013) - CG Designer
- Game & Wario (2013) - CG Designer
- Wii Play Motion (2011) - Graphic Supervisor
- Pilotwings Resort (2011) - Animation Support
- Phantasy Star Portable (2008) - CG Designer
- Phantasy Star Universe: Ambition of the Illuminus (2007) - Art Director
- Phantasy Star Universe (2006) - Art Director
- Phantasy Star Online Episode 1 & 2 (2002) - CG Designer
- Phantasy Star Online (2000) - CG Designer
- Sonic Adventure (1998) - CG Designer
- Burning Rangers (1997) - CG Designer
Profile: Kosei Kitamura / 北村 耕生
Author: Kyoto Ninja
Source: Game Credits. Facebook Japan. Nintendo Japan Homepage. Kyoto Report Investigative Methods.
← Back to Archives
← Back to Personnel
← Back to List of Nintendo EPD Production Staff
← Back to List of Nintendo EPD Production Groups
← Back to List of Nintendo EPD Works
page revision: 9, last edited: 12 Apr 2017 17:04