Current employee of Nintendo Company Limited, having worked mainly in the development department during his time with the company.
Sugino is a native resident of Japan. After graduating from the Osaka University of Arts, he officially joined Nintendo in 1989, initially working as a Graphic Artist for the Research & Development 1 Division.
Nintendo Co., Ltd.
April 1989 - Present
BA, Faculty of Visual Design
Osaka University of Arts
Fall 1985 - Spring 1989
- Nintendo 3DS (2011) - Designer
- Nintendo DS (2004) - Designer
- Game Boy Micro (2004) - Designer
- Game Boy Advance SP (2002) - Designer
- Game Boy Advance (2001) - Designer
- Pocket Pikachu (1998) - Designer
- Game Boy Color (1998) - Designer
- N64 Voice Recognition Unit (1998) - Designer
- N64 Rumble Pack (1997) - Designer
- Game Boy Pocket (1996) - Designer
- Virtual Boy (1995) - Designer
- Fire Emblem: Monshō no Nazo (1994) - Designer
- Super Mario Land 3: Wario Land (1994) - Designer
- Super Scope 6 (1992) - Designer
- X (1992) - Designer
- Game Boy Wars (1991) - Assistant
- Metroid II: Return of Samus (1991) - Debugger
- Balloon Kid (1990) - Designer
Profile: Kenichi Sugino / 杉野 憲一
Author: Kyoto Ninja
Source: Game Credits. Facebook Japan. Nintendo Japan Homepage. Kyoto Report Investigative Methods.
← Back to Personnel
← Back to Archives
← Back to Active Game Staff
page revision: 6, last edited: 23 Aug 2016 03:08